Microchip Cat Doors
Take advantage of the innovations in pet care and choose a Microchip Cat Door. When an animal approaches the Microchip Cat Door, it will scan for the microchip or RFID collar tag and will only open if it recognises your cat’s microchip, which you would have assigned into the system.
Microchip Cat Door Features
- Larger in size than our cat flaps, the Microchip Cat Door is designed for large cats and small dogs
- Selective entry – any animal can exit. The microchip reader is located only on the exterior of the Microchip Cat Door
- Curfew mode – set your Microchip Cat Door to lock and unlock at specified times. It can be set to lock at the same time each day
- Up to 12 months of battery life (4 x C cell batteries ? not included). A low battery indicator will flash when the batteries need changing
- Includes 1 RFID collar tag that can be used if your pet is not microchipped (additional tags sold separately in packs of two)
- Manual lock stops your cat leaving or entering the house. Set to in-only to enable your pet to come indoors without being able to get out again
- Works with all identification microchips worldwide and SureFlap RFID collar tags. It will work with any microchip, but for peace of mind, you can use our microchip compatibility checker below
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory. Remembers all registered pets even when the batteries have been removed
How It Works
Programme your pet’s microchip at the touch of a button. Your pet’s microchip is then permanently stored in memory
Install the Microchip Cat Door in any door, window or wall of your home. Accessories are available for window and wall installations.
Intruder animals can’t get in. The Microchip Cat Door remains locked for unwelcome cats and wildlife.
Use the curfew mode to keep your pet indoors. Set the Microchip Cat Door to lock and unlock at any time of the day or night.