Microchip Cat Doors
Take advantage of the innovations in pet care and choose a microchip cat flap. When an animal approaches the door, it will scan for the microchip or RFID collar tag and will only open if it recognises your cat’s microchip, which you would have assigned into the system.
Microchip Cat Door Features
- Larger in size than our other cat flaps, the Microchip Cat Door is designed for large cats and small dogs
- Selective entry – any animal can exit. The microchip reader is located only on the exterior of the Microchip Cat Door
- Curfew mode – set your Microchip Cat Door to lock and unlock at specified times. It can be set to lock at the same time each day
- The cat door has up to 12 months of battery life (4 x C cell batteries ? not included). A low battery indicator will flash when the batteries need changing
- The microchip cat flap includes 1 RFID collar tag that can be used if your pet is not microchipped (additional tags sold separately in packs of two)
- The manual lock on your cat door stops your cat leaving or entering the house. Set to in-only to enable your pet to come indoors without being able to get out again
- The microchip cat flap works with all identification microchips worldwide and SureFlap RFID collar tags. However, it will work with most microchips
- Your microchip cat flap will store up to 32 pet identities in memory. Remembers all registered pets even when the batteries have been removed
How It Works
Programme your pet’s microchip into the cat flap at the touch of a button. Your pet’s microchip is then permanently stored in memory
Install the cat door in any door, window or wall of your home. Accessories are available for window and wall installations.
Intruder animals can’t get in. The cat flap remains locked for unwelcome cats and wildlife.
Use the curfew mode to keep your pet indoors. Set the microchip cat door to lock and unlock at any time of the day or night.